Is there a great story behind the last Popsa book you made? Does it hold special memories? If so, we'd love to hear about it!
Just send us a picture (or an app screenshot) of the finished book, and the reason it's so special.
If we use your story, you’ll get a voucher to spend on the Popsa app!
You’ll find some terms and conditions below, but rest assured your photos, and any details you pass on, are in safe hands.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for a prize draw operated by Popsa International Limited (hereafter referred to as Popsa), a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 09880057 and registered office 81-82 Portsmouth Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 5PT.
These terms and conditions relate to content submissions where entrants tell stories about their photobooks to Popsa, if they are selected as a winner they will receive a prize in exchange for Popsa being permitted to use their photos and stories for marketing purposes (the “Content Submission”).
Content Submission Details
1. The Content Submission is open to people aged 18 and over and winners may be required to prove their age if requested by Popsa.
2. Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Content Submission, entrants must email the photos from their photobooks, or of their photobooks, as well as the stories about their photobooks (photos and stories hereafter referred to as “Content”) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. For the winners, we will need to personally message you to let you know you have won and deliver your prize.
5. The prize is a voucher to use on Popsa products or services with a value of £30 / €30 / $40 (USD) / $50 (AUD) / $50 (CAD).
6. By entering into this Content Submission entrants agree to be contacted by Popsa.
7. Entrants must be individuals, entries on behalf of companies or organisations will not be accepted.
8. The opening date of the Content Submission is 4th May 2022.
9. The closing date of the Content Submission is 4th May 2023.
10. Winners will be chosen from entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
There shall be an uncapped number of winners and they will be chosen on an ongoing basis. Winners shall be contacted by email.
11. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified then the prize will be forfeited.
12. If the winner rejects their prize or is in breach of these terms and conditions then the prize will be forfeited.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The prize is granted to you only: any other people featured in the images do not also qualify for a prize.
15. Popsa reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of similar value if the prize is not available.
16. Popsa reserves the right to choose the exchange rate at which cash or cash equivalent prizes are converted from the advertised prize value and currency to any other currency.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your legal rights, or if you live outside the UK, your equivalent rights in your country of residence. UK citizens obtain further information from their local Citizens' Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
19. Your personal information is collected, stored and processed strictly in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") and Directives 2002/22/EC and 2002/58/EC on privacy and electronic communications as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC as these may be updated or revised from time to time.
20. Popsa is the ‘controller’ of your personal data under the GDPR when we collect personal information (as that term is defined in the GDPR) and therefore we have a responsibility to ensure your personal information is processed and stored in accordance with this Regulation at all times.
22. We will not use your personal information for any other reason than in relation to this Prize Draw.
23. By entering this competition and for any Content you provide to us, you grant Popsa a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public the Content in connection with the marketing and advertising of Popsa in any media, such as on the Popsa website and/or app itself, in online advertising, in emails, in press releases and press reports, and on social media platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and traditional newspapers.
24. You permit us to attribute the Content, as edited or modified, to you by name in connection with the Usage of the Content should we in our discretion decide to do so. You agree that Popsa is under no obligation to identify you as the originator of the Content or quotes in usage, and you waive all rights to be identified as such.
25. Popsa accepts no responsibility for any cost, damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Popsa further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
26. Popsa shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
27. You confirm to us that:
a. Any Content you submit to us is your original work and you are permitted lawfully and morally to authorise our usage of such content in connection with this Prize Draw.
b. You are the exclusive owner of the copyright in the Content.
c. Anyone depicted or described in the Content has consented (or,
where the person depicted is a minor, that minor’s parent/guardian has consented) to that depiction, and to the usage of the Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.