- Salary: Negotiable based on expertise
- Equity: Share Options are available for all employees
- Location: Soho, London
Popsa is an e-Commerce startup that uses data science to automatically create personalised products such as photobooks, calendars, and boxes of prints.
Our iOS app is live in 10 languages and we ship to 38 countries around the world. A redesigned version of this app and the very first version of our Android app are due to be released this Summer.
We are already generating sizeable revenues and we grew by 60% month-on-month in 2017. France is our biggest market, followed by the UK, Italy and Germany.
In March 2018 we announced a significant fund raise from some of the best investors in the world, including Silicon Valley accelerator 500 Startups, famous brand experts The Garage Soho, Pembroke (investor into Five Guys and Heist), and Octopus (by far the largest investor in Europe).
Our goal is to generate beautiful records of your experiences and personal photo-diaries entirely in the background - selecting the best of your content via machine learning algorithms before programmatically designing appropriate compositions.
We're calling it a subscription service to your memories; your best photos carefully curated and lovingly presented, printed and shipped to you each month - all without lifting a finger.
You and the Role
We are looking for an energetic, committed individual who will love being the first point of contact for our customers.
Our business is all about memories, so delivering a memorable customer experience throughout is our number one priority.
We want to have the friendliest, most active customer service on the market.
You will work as part of a passionate and ambitious team to deliver a seamless customer experience across the business.
Customer Relations at Popsa
- Dealing with customer questions ranging from delivery queries through to voucher problems.
- Liaising between our customers and our technical technical team when dealing with technical or performance issues.
- Creating tutorials and guides to help our customers make the most of Popsa.
- Engaging with customers via Social Media.
- Coming up with ideas as to how to interact with our customers in new and exciting ways.
- Helping to write marketing emails.
- Helping to test new features in the app.
- Being involved in company meetings to develop the product and grow our audience.
Being part of a young startup gives the opportunity to really get involved and help influence the company culture from the beginning.
Enthusiasm and can-do attitude is key.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Outgoing personality with a passion for detail.
- The majority of our customer contact is via email therefore an excellent command of written English is essential.
- A second European language (such as Italian, French or German) would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Having a working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or other customer interaction software would be ideal but again, is not a requirement.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can do spirit and not frightened to put the hours in is essential.
You'll receive a competitive salary, but most importantly, you will also get to own part of the business.
Popsa has an share options scheme that is open to all employees including you.
We'll tell you all about it as part of the interview process.
If you like the sound of the above and want to be part of a dynamic young team, I’d like to hear from you personally. Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and/or examples of relevant experience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Commercial Director, Popsa